Services which we provide are pre-trial and pre-litigation and are mainly:
1. Medical Summary Reports – performed by physicians – not nurses or mid-levels. Physicians understand the intricacies of medical communication.
2. IME Observation, Review and/or Rebuttal Reports – yes, we will have a physician attend IMEs if requested.
3. Standard of Care Reviews
4. We can act as a liaison between Attorney, treating providers and family. Yes, we speak their language and can communicate effectively with providers and families.
5. Medical research – yes, we can research medical topics of interest and present findings
6. Determination of Future Medical Care and costs – yes, we can project anticipated future medical strategies, needs, possible outcomes and future costs.
7. Develop legal theories and strategies – yes, we can help attorneys develop legal strategies and supporting medical evidence
8. Lawyer Medical Education – yes, we can provide educational programs for Attorneys.
9. Letters of Medical Opinion – yes, as physicians, we are able to review materials and render Medical Opinions
10. Personalized services – yes, we will come to your office and discuss information, topics, concerns, etc. with you.